Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shiikaago Shorts

I'd like to introduce you to a little side project I'm starting called "Shiikaago Shorts". It is yet another blog that will be made up of snippets that I find too...boring...is probably the word, (or perhaps less detail oriented sounds better 'cause who wants to willing read something that is described by the author as boring?) to be made into actual blog posts here since I like to use this as an arena to expand upon the inner workings of my sometimes mentally unsound mind. 

I plan on posting to Shiikaago Shorts daily, ideally multiple times a day, since it will be short and similar to a tweet or status update. Though why not just post my snippets as status updates? Well, that of course, sillies, is because I have a Facebook reputation to uphold and if my "friends" knew I think about things like squirrels eating plastic cups and squeaky hardwood floors then I have a feeling I wouldn't have so many "friends" anymore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment